Terms and Payments:
After reserving a puppy, You must pick your puppy from a picture, then at 6 weeks old you may come in person and play with your puppy. this is due to the puppies immune system being weak before their first set of shots at 6 weeks of age. (NO EXCEPTIONS) . this ensures a healthy puppy .
To reserve a puppy: a $500.00 non refundable deposit must be paid to reserve a puppy. The balance must be paid in full before the puppy is 8 weeks old. No exceptions . Once a puppy is reserved and not paid for in full by the age of 8 weeks old, all money will be forfeited and the puppy will be placed up for sale. Any puppy not picked up after 8 weeks of age , a fee of 20.00 per day will be charged untill picked up.
We except cash, pay pal, wire transfer, money gram, bank checks, sorry no personal checks. PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE, PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
$100.00 discount: does not apply to discounted puppies, or puppies 8 weeks of age.
Guarantee : FULL 2 YEAR GUARANTEE (An ADITIONAL YEAR ADDED IF YOU KEEP YOUR PUP ON NUVET TABLETS for the 3 years. making the health guarantee a full 3 years. one of the best guarantee's in the breeder network!)on all puppies that have not been discounted.
The puppy’s weight will be under strict supervision until the dog
reaches his/her second birthday. It is far better to have the dog slightly underweight then
overweight, because excess weight contributes to structural breakdown of the dog. Owner also
agrees nothing will be given to the dog that would encourage rapid growth; including steroids, and
anything that promotes rapid weight gain. A high quality, low protein adult formula dog food is
- Purchaser Acknowledgments: Purchaser is aware that owning a puppy means frequent visits to a licensed DVM and understands that he/she will be responsible for all costs associated with all veterinarian visits, such as but not limited to any veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes. Failure of the Purchaser to provide puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this Health Guarantee. Purchasers should follow a recommended nutritional program, including feeding only premium dog foods and vitamin supplements. No replacement or credit will be given if breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia are overweight or over exercised. All dogs should not be over exercised during their growth period. Seller sells pets for companion purposes only. If your dog is bred, this Health Guarantee shall terminate and become null and void. Temperament issues are not covered under this Health Guarantee as they can be caused by a number of factors outside control of Seller or the breeder including, without limitation, lack of training, discipline or proper dog socialization. The owner is responsible for all transportation costs to and from the Seller.
- In case of severe knee, elbow or hip dysplasia, the radiograph should be permanently identified in the film emulsion with: registered name and/or number, name of the veterinarian or hospital making the film, date of radiograph taken. Furthermore, the radiograph and report must meet the standard submission requirements of the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals.
- If the Purchaser declines any replacement puppy, then the Seller shall be under no further obligation and it shall be deemed that the Purchaser has released the Seller from any and all further claims and waived any rights to pursue any claims against the Seller.
- This Health Guarantee shall terminate and become null and void if the Purchaser fails to comply with any term in this Agreement regarding the care, maintenance, or medical treatments or procedures that the Purchaser is responsible for providing to the puppy.
- If, between the first (1st) and 3rd anniversary of the date of purchase from Seller, a dog is found and certified by two (2) duly licensed DVMs of Purchaser's choosing to have a congenital or hereditary condition which adversely affects the health of the dog, and if Seller is notified within five (5) business days of the first veterinarian's determination, the Seller shall issue a credit in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the purchase price of the dog towards the purchase of a replacement puppy from Seller.
- NO MONETARY VALUE WILL BE RENDERED TO THE BUYER FOR ANY REASON.
Our Great Danes are in good condition, health, sound temperament, and free of communicable diseases at the time of sale.We do not guarantee temperament and socialization after the puppy leaves our establishment. Our Great Danes are given all vaccines appropriate for their age and are de-wormed, determined by the seller. Buyer has 3 days from the purchase and/or delivery date to have the Great Dane examined by a Licensed Veterinarian (Buyer will pay all veterinarian fees). If the Great Dane is deemed to have a life threatening congenital illness, the Buyer, with Veterinarian Certified documentation of the condition, may return the Great Dane to the Seller (not including fees, veterinary bills, transportation costs, ect.) for a replacement Great Dane of equal value. If the puppy dies due to health reason (not due to neglect or accident) within the 2 yr health guarantee buyer must first get a report from a licensed vet regarding the cause of death. Buyer must have an autopsy performed at the buyers expense within 3 days of puppy's death, and send a copy of the report and a vets records of all the puppy's entire health history to the seller . After viewing the autopsy report and vet health records, seller has the option of doing their own autopsy. After reading all reports and determining it was not at the fault of the buyer , seller will replace puppy with another of equal value. No cash will be returned to the buyer. If seller has no puppy of equal value at the time of the exchange we will replace one from the next available litter. Failure to have the Great Dane examined within the above time limit will nullify our health guarantee. European lineage and stress (from shipment) may result in Haw Eye, Entropion, Cherry eye, or Third Eyelid Eversion which will be covered by our Warranty or our Guarantee, if diagnosed within the 3 day termed mentioned above following the same rules as per mentioned. At a cost not to exceed up to and not to exceed $250.00. The amount will be decided by the seller.
This guarantee is for original buyers only and cannot be transferred to secondary parties, and is only good for the length of time stated as per above. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TO SELL OR NOT TO SELL TO ANY PERSON(S) .
In the event the BUYER is unable to keep the puppy for any reason, the BUYER agrees that the puppy will not be sold, given away, or taken to a shelter or rescue facility. The BUYER agrees to immediately contact the seller Phil and Karen young, P.K.Y Danes, at 936-445-1684 www.pkydanes.com and make arrangements to return the puppy back to the seller without financial restitution.
We will always take our Danes back,for what ever reason, no questions asked. The well being of our top quality Great Dane puppies are our # 1 priority and concern.
Contact us today in Conroe, Texas, for more information about our quality Great Danes for sale.936-445-1684
Thanks for visiting our site!
Phil and Karen Young